Type 1'stars R Us

K

Knikki

@Robinredbreast Happy Birthday chuck have a fantastic day :)

@helensaramay Well the lass out your Bond movie sounds good with the high heels, however cant beat Cousin Claire form Jurassic Park 2 who out run all the dinosaurs in her high heels :hilarious:

@SueJB Yep dentist really don't like them has to be one of the more uncomfortable things to do :(

Morning All

Not much really woke to a rather rude 9.5 but back down mid 4.0's so happy.

Went to a Record Fair yesterday which was fun, pick up some new vinyl but the place was like a bun fight round some of the stalls, still it is on again in June so I'm going :)

Last edited by a moderator:

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
@Robinredbreast Happy birthday to you x And enjoy your river walk, sure there will be a pub for a spot of lunch??

BGs being really good last night and this morning, up a little now to 8.1 BUT I can live with that...0.6 micro bolus :);)

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
@kitedoc - you might not like the closeup so much ;) Sadly the car isn’t purple, more of a dark blue, but it’s getting accessorised. I’d get it resprayed if it didn’t cost more than the car did...

67D245F7-8ECD-4DE8-9E8C-378177133BE6.jpeg

Does is count when it is not morning?
Even if you are in France, my boyfriend has a theory which he uses at Christmas, New Year and birthdays - it is not tomorrow until you’ve slept.
I’d had a snooze, definitely counts :smug:

@SueJB - best of luck at the dentist x

@Fairygodmother - penblwydd hapus! Hope you have a wonderful day ❤️

Not much on today, it’s half term here in Wales. HbA1c test tomorrow though, followed by my Hep A and MMR jabs - I’ll have autism by teatime, just wait and see (spoiler alert, I’m already on the spectrum. It’s THAT powerful that it gets you four decades before you have the actual vaccination ;) ) Might do some lesson planning for when I go back to school next week, I’m teaching 14-16 year olds about diseases. Might put a slideshow quiz together where they can guess if a disease is caused by a virus, bacteria or fungus. Reckon they’ll enjoy that.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
@Fairygodmother - Is it your op tomorrow? (Sorry, having some brain fade here and there are just too many pages to scroll back through. Lazy? Moi? OK. I give in. :) )

Yes, it is, and I’m scouring the house (metaphorical ) for some sensible shoes and loose clothing.

Capt-Slog

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sport
Got to go to the Dentist too.
Oh well, sensor doesn't expire for another 2 hours anyway.

Edited by Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: porl69