SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
belated happy bday @Robinredbreast, lovely to hear it was a great day
Mr dentist didn't hurt me too much .. except that is for my debit card and that was just for a poke and a polish

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Goodnight everyone sleep well ive got my job interview tomorrow then pump clinic then a redundancy meeting later on and im back in work so busy bee tomorrow

Reactions: Cumberland

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Goodnight everyone sleep well ive got my job interview tomorrow then pump clinic then a redundancy meeting later on and im back in work so busy bee tomorrow

Good luck Karen, it’s all happening! Hope by tomorrow evening you’ll be celebrating a new job, a new pump, a big redundancy payout and lovely places for all the residents to go to.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
It's a goodnight from me as well, just had a glass of Coffee Baileys, a large bottle bought by daughter's boyfriend, so that rounded off a fan-dabby-dozy day :happy:
Nighty night zzzzzzzzz

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
@kitedoc - you might not like the closeup so much ;) Sadly the car isn’t purple, more of a dark blue, but it’s getting accessorised. I’d get it resprayed if it didn’t cost more than the car did...

View attachment 31489

I’d had a snooze, definitely counts :smug:

@SueJB - best of luck at the dentist x

@Fairygodmother - penblwydd hapus! Hope you have a wonderful day ❤️

Not much on today, it’s half term here in Wales. HbA1c test tomorrow though, followed by my Hep A and MMR jabs - I’ll have autism by teatime, just wait and see (spoiler alert, I’m already on the spectrum. It’s THAT powerful that it gets you four decades before you have the actual vaccination ;) ) Might do some lesson planning for when I go back to school next week, I’m teaching 14-16 year olds about diseases. Might put a slideshow quiz together where they can guess if a disease is caused by a virus, bacteria or fungus. Reckon they’ll enjoy that.
Ha! @Mel dCP, The ghoul family !! Infectious and non-infectious disease is a good divider, inflammatory and non-inflammatory, congenital and acquired disease, disease by organ and diagnosis by naked-eye recognition and by microscope.
And the illness possible by not washing ones hands!! Enjoy. It could get pretty ghoulish !!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning guys, hope you have a terrific Tuesday :) Awoke on a very hi number this morning:wideyed::banghead:, but, I will get it down by hook or by crook :rolleyes:
Take care out there.

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning holey ones. Not entirely sure what went on yesterday evening, had steak and 'chips' for tea, and I was conservative about the number of carbs, was 6.something before and as it was a fairly fatty meal I didn't do my jab before eating, and well we got talking and didn't do my jab until a bit later than I had anticipated, not by much though. So after tea potted around the house doing a few bits and bobs and then decided to take the beast for his usual walk, I had been feeling a bit low so did a test, 2.9 - but I'd only done my jab some 30mins ago! Had a couple of glucotabs and went out. Half way round the walk (i.e. the furthest away possible) I could feel I was getting lower, shaking, sweaty, unsteady legs....drunk! - I hadn't had a hypo feeling like that for a very very long time. A few more glucotabs and a mini snickers and I was feeling more human literally within 2 minutes. Now it's not unusual for me to dip a bit doing the usual evening walk nor start with a lowish BG but last night was much more severe. I have a theory, but would like to hear other peoples thoughts on it! Discuss..............

TIA

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
God morning all......stay clear I have the cough from hell and my insulin is like water......stuck on 16 atm but have a steady south easterly arrow, thats after a pen correction!. No ketones so just trying to guide the BGs down.....

Good luck today @Karen and @Fairygodmother

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning holey ones. Not entirely sure what went on yesterday evening, had steak and 'chips' for tea, and I was conservative about the number of carbs, was 6.something before and as it was a fairly fatty meal I didn't do my jab before eating, and well we got talking and didn't do my jab until a bit later than I had anticipated, not by much though. So after tea potted around the house doing a few bits and bobs and then decided to take the beast for his usual walk, I had been feeling a bit low so did a test, 2.9 - but I'd only done my jab some 30mins ago! Had a couple of glucotabs and went out. Half way round the walk (i.e. the furthest away possible) I could feel I was getting lower, shaking, sweaty, unsteady legs....drunk! - I hadn't had a hypo feeling like that for a very very long time. A few more glucotabs and a mini snickers and I was feeling more human literally within 2 minutes. Now it's not unusual for me to dip a bit doing the usual evening walk nor start with a lowish BG but last night was much more severe. I have a theory, but would like to hear other peoples thoughts on it! Discuss..............

TIA

I’m sure we can all empathise with you

I hope you have a settled time for the remainder of the day

Reactions: slip