Type 2 Life

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
Morning. 5.4 this morning. Normally im just getting up but have had breakfast already cos I was wide awake at 5am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up at 5.30.

I'll pay for it later.

Reactions: 12 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning. 5.4 this morning. Normally im just getting up but have had breakfast already cos I was wide awake at 5am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up at 5.30.

I'll pay for it later.
And I thought I was up early!
5.0 off to work this afternoon, going to try to get a bit more sleep

Reactions: 10 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

Nice 4 8 on rising. Pleased with that as another cavalier day yesterday - beer wise at least - but I guess the walk back helped. One more day of frolicking in the sun then cleaning up and home tomorrow :(

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
5.3 from a sunny Newcastle. Good health everyone. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 11 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hopefully with any luck, having a screaming, vomiting 3 year old next to you is no fun and then the dog starts barking at 6am just when you're starting to nod off.

Reactions: 6 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hopefully with any luck, having a screaming, vomiting 3 year old next to you is no fun and then the dog starts barking at 6am just when you're starting to nod off.
Hope little one feels better soon and you can get some sleep.

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Oh dear...not pleasant. Hope the little one's better soon. Maybe you can grab a nanna-nap at some point. Otherwise, it's gonna be duck tape clagged to your eyelids to keep em open hun. ;) it was never my best look. :happy:

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
4.7 fasting today. Pounding headache again though. Gonna increase my fluid intake & see if that helps any. Hope you all have a good day. Best of health everyone. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 12 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.7 fasting today. Pounding headache again though. Gonna increase my fluid intake & see if that helps any. Hope you all have a good day. Best of health everyone. X

View attachment 14866
Morning Alisonjane have you tried having a bedtime snack or testing over night to try and stop your bloods going low. It could be your body getting used to lower numbers. Are you on any meds? Sorry I can't remember if you are:):). The extra fluid might help but keep an eye on your sugars and have a word with your DSN or GP nurse. Take care

Reactions: 9 people

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this am. 9 miles yesterday walking round the capital.

Today; British Museum, Houses of Parliament, afternoon tea (???) and The Globe tonight - Much Ado About Nothing. Chance of thunderstorms so that will be interesting.

Reactions: 16 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.1 this am. 9 miles yesterday walking round the capital.

Today; British Museum, Houses of Parliament, afternoon tea (???) and The Globe tonight - Much Ado About Nothing. Chance of thunderstorms so that will be interesting.
Have a great day. Thanks for the heads up on thunderstorms:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 people