Type 2 Life

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@mo53 - Had a gorgeous sunny day in York and just 10 minutes ago had a thunder storm and it lashed down with rain, it's on the way to Scarborough now!!!:D
Had light lunch with In Laws, but wanted to get home by 4p.m. to watch Oxford and Cambridge boat race. Oh, that is good you heard from your Son :). Wmx
Thought I would change with the seasons! Your Daisy is lovely though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@amgrundy - Sorry, forgot to say YES it worked the tagging. Well Done.:p

Reactions: 10 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 we have had the same weather as you I think. The sea was very rough this morning with the wind but the sun was smashing and Scarborough was full. We have just had a very heavy downpour with the wind very strong. We watched the ladies boat race but I fell asleep and woke up just in time for the end of the men's race. :)

@amgrundy thank you. Yes I think I will stick with it. I always think it looks cheerful. :)

Reactions: 6 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Anna, had a nice day with your family. The face is a Pagan Carving celebrating renewal of life, and it is a popular carving throughout the Yorkshire. I thought it appropriate for we had the Spring Solstice last week. Your Tulips are stunning - I love RED flowers. Wmx
I have brought home from my Mum-in-law today 8 homemade buns with melted white chocolate on top and half a cherry. 6 for ME and 2 for Richard, - I have hidden them till he go's to bed. Ha, Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Evening and happy Easter everyone. Been calm and sunny mainly here all day and glad the lighter nights are here. Yay ! FBG 5.0 and eating well and pain is minimal now. I have to go for another endoscopy to check on the healing of my gastric ulcer. Not worried, I took the throat spray and was conscious last time and it's just a weird sensation and painless. :)

P

paula.nolan42

Evenin' all.

I got lots done today and even got a little walk in too. I'm now doing an epic little crochet project while watching Workd War Z, I was just thinking, we are very lucky our symptoms aren't blood sucking Zombie symptoms!!!

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Evenin' all.

I got lots done today and even got a little walk in too. I'm now doing an epic little crochet project while watching Workd War Z, I was just thinking, we are very lucky our symptoms aren't blood sucking Zombie symptoms!!!
Seen World War Z, good film. I see you like 80's music too. I love 70's and 80's music and love chillout and relaxing stuff too. I've got Celtic blood in me too ! :)

Reactions: 5 people

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We've had a lazy day. We've got family over for lunch tomorrow. Our younger son is walking (and camping!!) In the Lake District for the next few days. I imagine he's very wet and cold. :(

We didn't watch the boat race as we went out for a walk whilst it was on. But as we live in Cambridge, no prizes for guessing which team we support!

Happy Easter to everyone, and enjoy the rest of the extended weekend.

Ps it feels very strange to be sitting in my kitchen at 7pm and it's still light!

Reactions: 9 people
P

paula.nolan42

Seen World War Z, good film. I see you like 80's music too. I love 70's and 80's music and love chillout and relaxing stuff too. I've got Celtic blood in me too ! :)

I like 80's coz the 80s was the soundtrack of my teen years. But I have a very broad range in musical taste. WWZ is a great movie but it gets my heart racing.

Reactions: 10 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My dad's father was from Belfast and my mother's from Cork. I did some family research and everything goes back to Ireland and it's been hard getting records from way back. :)

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I like 80's coz the 80s was the soundtrack of my teen years. But I have a very broad range in musical taste. WWZ is a great movie but it gets my heart racing.
Same here 80's was my teen years too, space invaders, atari, and pre-internet and mobile days, feeling like an old fuddy duddy lol :D:eek:

Reactions: 7 people
P

paula.nolan42

My dad's father was from Belfast and my mother's from Cork. I did some family research and everything goes back to Ireland and it's been hard getting records from way back. :)

Talk about North & South, they must have needed subtitles for their strong accents !!

You'd nearly have to go to Dublin for records.

Reactions: 5 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Talk about North & South, they must have needed subtitles for their strong accents !!

You'd nearly have to go to Dublin for records.
I know, bit of a travel from Scotland to Dublin lol. I wonder if you can do it online but there's usually a charge. :)

Reactions: 8 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
We've had a lazy day. We've got family over for lunch tomorrow. Our younger son is walking (and camping!!) In the Lake District for the next few days. I imagine he's very wet and cold. :(

We didn't watch the boat race as we went out for a walk whilst it was on. But as we live in Cambridge, no prizes for guessing which team we support!

Happy Easter to everyone, and enjoy the rest of the extended weekend.

Ps it feels very strange to be sitting in my kitchen at 7pm and it's still light!
It's still daylight this far north at 7.50 pm and in summer sunset in mid June is 10.15pm. :)

Reactions: 11 people