ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Oh lovely, swimming. I'm going to try going Saturday with the 3 males who dominate my life... if large athletic/leisure pool hasn't a gala on.
Just bought swimwear for 11yr old which he was desperate for. However senior school uniform is going to be a huge financial outlay for September. Because he is a man's size with size adult 11uk shoes I'm going to be busy these months leading up to his first day at his secondary educational schooling. Stats then uniform hunting. Anything new will be passed on to his sibling.... eventually.
I know kids are expensive but adults, even more.
One day they may remember how difficult family expenses were. You never know, it may go down in history how the economy changed so dramatically BEFORE coming out of the EU.

Reactions: heh

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Uniform buying project will take months to complete. @heh but will make a start in 2wks time. He's a ex-large man size. It's not going to be cheap! Humf!

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Uniform buying project will take months to complete. @heh but will make a start in 2wks time. He's a ex-large man size. It's not going to be cheap! Humf!
Is it a simple uniform or one you have to go to a special shop for? Our son went to a local grammar school and the tie, blazer badge & sports kit had to be bought from a particular gentleman's outfitters in Dover - expensive :nailbiting:

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Morning all

@JohnnyBaker12021970 did you go for a swim, did it help?
@ickihun can you get help to buy the uniform?

Had a busy week in work, TFIF :)
Good morning, @heh, my friend. Yes, I went swimming at the South Norwood Leisure Centre and swam 1 length of Breast Stroke and 2 lengths of Back Stroke. My intercostal muscle sprain is still very tender but much better.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Is it a simple uniform or one you have to go to a special shop for? Our son went to a local grammar school and the tie, blazer badge & sports kit had to be bought from a particular gentleman's outfitters in Dover - expensive :nailbiting:
Yes. Blazer going to be over £100. Sports kits and football boots. Rugby kit maybe too. I may have to cut my cloth accordingly til I get a better idea of exactly how much. He may have to wear his dad's old brogues just to get him started then new shoes once he's into new size. Just to help out. Next year it shouldn't be so expensive... I hope.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning, @heh, my friend. Yes, I went swimming at the South Norwood Leisure Centre and swam 1 length of Breast Stroke and 2 lengths of Back Stroke. My intercostal muscle sprain is still very tender but much better.
Hurray!
That's brilliant @JohnnyBaker12021970. I'm swimming/relaxing on Saturday. The 4 of us. I cannot wait. I have blue rubber socks for assistance with immobility safety.
The kids will love it. Inflatables for them. 5yr old has to have things just right thou so it may be a stressful first visit. I love the pool thou. I love it more than any sweet food or luxury food. Swimming is my true love. I love swimming under the water. Now anaemia treatment is working my breathing is hugely better. Not ready to swim yet thou. I will work up to a half length.
:) :) :)
When are you thinking of going again @JohnnyBaker12021970? Weekly?

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@ickihun I do feel your pain re the uniform costs. Does the school have a "nearly new" facility?

I enjoy swimming but don't get the time to go with working full time, DD & I did start going on a Wednesday evening but when the beast from the east hit we didn't go and then lost out mojo. Must try again now the weather is improving.

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
We are covered in Fog today @heh.. Not heading for the pool til late afternoon thou. So should have cleared, hopefully.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good Morning, my lovely Type 2 Life friends at 6:45 antemeridian, British Summer Time, on Saturday 28th April 2018 CE,

My intercostal muscles are very painful this morning and I feel really unhappy and despondent about my move to supported housing. I missed my appointment with my care coordinator yesterday at 3:00 postmeridian, British Summer Time as I went and had a long, deep sleep at about one o'clock in the afternoon and didn't wake up until 4:00 this morning, when I woke up with a sopping wet mattress from where urine had discharged itself from my bladder in my sleep. I also have adult-onset nocturnal enuresis, which can be quite common in moderate to severe, but not profound, Asperger's Syndrome, like I suffer from, although not all autistics have this complaint. I haven't defecated for a long time, either, and I think I could be becoming faecally impacted again due to keeping forgetting to take my bowel-stimulating Bisacodyl 5 milligramme tablets for my idiopathic megarectum.

I'm going to email Vanessa, my senior occupational therapist care coordinator today so she can receive the email first thing on Monday morning about my future in independent living and my prospectively impending move to assisted living accommodation. I'm also still having dubious acquaintances - I can't consider them "friends" - at my flat and I don't believe I have much capacity in denying them entrance into my flat. I also have another guy around who dumps paperback and hardback books through my communal door and I'm really worried that my neighbours or estate cleaners are going to complain about them.

My fasting blood glucose reading today is 7.6 millimoles per litre.

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's Syndrome and Adult ADHD xXx.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good Morning, my lovely Type 2 Life friends at 6:45 antemeridian, British Summer Time, on Saturday 28th April 2018 CE,

My intercostal muscles are very painful this morning and I feel really unhappy and despondent about my move to supported housing. I missed my appointment with my care coordinator yesterday at 3:00 postmeridian, British Summer Time as I went and had a long, deep sleep at about one o'clock in the afternoon and didn't wake up until 4:00 this morning, when I woke up with a sopping wet mattress from where urine had discharged itself from my bladder in my sleep. I also have adult-onset nocturnal enuresis, which can be quite common in moderate to severe, but not profound, Asperger's Syndrome, like I suffer from, although not all autistics have this complaint. I haven't defecated for a long time, either, and I think I could be becoming faecally impacted again due to keeping forgetting to take my bowel-stimulating Bisacodyl 5 milligramme tablets for my idiopathic megarectum.

I'm going to email Vanessa, my senior occupational therapist care coordinator today so she can receive the email first thing on Monday morning about my future in independent living and my prospectively impending move to assisted living accommodation. I'm also still having dubious acquaintances - I can't consider them "friends" - at my flat and I don't believe I have much capacity in denying them entrance into my flat. I also have another guy around who dumps paperback and hardback books through my communal door and I'm really worried that my neighbours or estate cleaners are going to complain about them.

My fasting blood glucose reading today is 7.6 millimoles per litre.

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's Syndrome and Adult ADHD xXx.

Bless you @JohnnyBaker12021970.

You need to do your part.... Taking your meds. Informing your care worker of everything.

I think Mr God is working on the scenes behind all your upset. Let him do his good works.

Stay strong and say No. Don't open your door to unwanted guests hun. Call the police, if they disturb the peace and won't go away. Let the police have a word with them hun.
Detach yourself from them. Let the police sort it out. Please.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Bless you @JohnnyBaker12021970.

You need to do your part.... Taking your meds. Informing your care worker of everything.

I think Mr God is working on the scenes behind all your upset. Let him do his good works.

Stay strong and say No. Don't open your door to unwanted guests hun. Call the police, if they disturb the peace and won't go away. Let the police have a word with them hun.
Detach yourself from them. Let the police sort it out. Please.
thank you, my lovely friend, @ickihun, for your wise and well-implemented counsel, with the loving, concerned heart you have shown in distributing the advice to me. i realise that i have to "step out" and let the good and eternal father proceed in his reply to my prayer requests. my parents always encouraged me to be proactive, responsible, moral and dependable. due to my bad associations, i've inherited the complete opposites of those qualities. prayer and sensible, diabetic-friendly fasting will help. and reading god's word.

today i oven-baked two freshly ground beef quarterpounders with nice, crispy oven chips and moderately-simmered, lightly-salted garden peas.

my blood glucose reading after eating it at 2:06 postmeridian british summer time was 9.3 millimoles per litre.

lots of love to a special friend in the name of god the father through his only begotten son jesus christ,

johnny baker, a sufferer of asperger's syndrome and adult adhd xXx.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
thank you, my lovely friend, @ickihun, for your wise and well-implemented counsel, with the loving, concerned heart you have shown in distributing the advice to me. i realise that i have to "step out" and let the good and eternal father proceed in his reply to my prayer requests. my parents always encouraged me to be proactive, responsible, moral and dependable. due to my bad associations, i've inherited the complete opposites of those qualities. prayer and sensible, diabetic-friendly fasting will help. and reading god's word.

today i oven-baked two freshly ground beef quarterpounders with nice, crispy oven chips and moderately-simmered, lightly-salted garden peas.

my blood glucose reading after eating it at 2:06 postmeridian british summer time was 9.3 millimoles per litre.

lots of love to a special friend in the name of god the father through his only begotten son jesus christ,

johnny baker, a sufferer of asperger's syndrome and adult adhd xXx.
You sound much happier. Are ibuprofen tablet treatment finished now? Less pain from your injury this afternoon. Swimming may have agitated those muscles but using them is healthy. Try and keep moving so they can stay strong.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
You sound much happier. Are ibuprofen tablet treatment finished now? Less pain from your injury this afternoon. Swimming may have agitated those muscles but using them is healthy. Try and keep moving so they can stay strong.
good afternoon, my dear little sweet friend on type 2 life @ickihun, i do feel happier, my dear friend. god has done that for me through jesus christ, king of the universe, and my special, esteemed friend. i'm still taking the 200 mg ibuprofen tablets (little pink bundles of joy and relief) and my white 500 mg paracetamol tablets. my intercostal muscles still feel very tender. it might be a torn ligament or even a badly sprained tendon. it's really sore! but, yes, i am happier. that's because i had such a lovely day on thursday; a good swim, an all-day fried breakfast, good company, peace and happy memories reminiscences. i always feel happy when i log on to the type 2 life thread, too.

Reactions: ickihun

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good Evening, my good friends,

What do you think of my new Avatar on http://www.diabetes.co.uk? It's my favourite Disney Channel show Bizaardvark actress who plays Paige Olvera called Olivia Isobel Rodrigo, and she was born in Temecula in California on February 20th 2003 and likes gymnastics, playing her guitar and her keyboard on the set of the show called Bizaardvark on Disney, Sky Channel 609 and Virgin Media 724. The Internet describes her as having an extremely friendly personality and that when she's queuing up in the Disney Channel cafeteria in Burbank, LA, California she steps out of line to let her castmates go in front of her and always shares her last cookie or slice of pizza with them. She's really pretty and has long dark brown hair and brown eyes and her great grandpappy on her Daddy's side is from The Philippines. She's very funny in Disney Channel's Bizaardvark show playing the part of a teenage girl who with her best friend makes up videos on her computer's webcam and uploads them on an internet platform called Vuuuugle which is similar to youtube.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
To My dear Type 2 Life friends,

My fasting blood glucose level, today, Sunday 29th April 2018 CE, at 7:46 antemeridian (British Summer Time) was 7.7 millimoles per litre.

Best wishes and a very good morning to you all in Christ Jesu,

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and Adult ADHD who is using the "Olivia Rodrigo" http://www.diabetes.co.uk Avatar uploaded from Google Images.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Dear Friends,

I had a nice time at my Christian meeting and learned about faith, positive associations and trusting in the supreme God of the universe through his son Jesus Christ. When I got home I prayed for my move to supported housing that, God willing, it will happen very soon. I also prayed for my friends on this forum and ate 2 quarterpounders between 2 slices of brown bread to make a delicious sarnie. My blood sugar, now, at 4:50 postmeridian, British summertime was 10.8 millimoles per litre.

Reactions: ickihun and heh