Type 2 Life

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Fellow knitters,we're too late for this year I think but maybe we could all get tickets for the Yarn festival next year ?
I love the sound of this, there's a lounge where we could meet up. Knowing DS he will want to make this a routine so we'll end up going there every year!

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Reactions: 2 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I would find a way, there are trains from London to Edinburgh or Glasgow then on to whenever I was staying

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
That would be great @loulou99782 we will have to get details from diamum
I'll be catching a virgin train - it goes direct from London to Edinburgh and takes 4 hours 40 mins from Coventry.

Reactions: 6 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.9 this morning off to church this morning then going shopping with Dad and little brother later.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Morning, raining and blustery here. FBG of 5.5 today ! Happy with that, had a chippy yesterday and shoved my BMs to 11.2 so slap on the wrist for being naughty - well you've gotta live sometimes lol. :);)

Reactions: 9 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.9 at 8 am - having a nice relaxed morning before going for our pub lunch. I made a chocolate fudge cake for my brother so he will be happy, mum and I will be good and have raspberries and cream instead :)

Reactions: 8 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
6.9 at 8 am - having a nice relaxed morning before going for our pub lunch. I made a chocolate fudge cake for my brother so he will be happy, mum and I will be good and have raspberries and cream instead :)
Enjoy! Happy Birthday to your brother !

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 am
woke up feeling really odd after strange dreams, which I thought were still real for sometime... till I figured it out.
Long soak in the bath this morning.
2 boiled eggs for lunch and a left over sausage.
Happy Sundays! :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Enjoy! Happy Birthday to your brother !
Thanks, it was a lovely meal - I had roast turkey with carrots peas and broccoli. DS doesn't like veg so I had all of his as well! My older brother ended up with all my carbs - roast potatoes, Yorkshire pud and mash. It took him twice as long to eat it as the rest of us, you've never seen a plate so packed in all your life! I'm still stuffed now, also helped by the raspberries and cream :)

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning FBG 6.1 I might have to start saving and you never know I might be able to come over to the yarn festival in the very distant future :)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Morning, FBG of 6.0 mmol/l. Have a great day. :)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 am
managed to get out for a walk last night before War and Peace, nice and mild... and so for the rest of the week.
DUFC managed a win, 5.1!!!, :happy:
Happy Mondays chums. :)

Reactions: 5 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.9 this morning. I had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday, I've been having quite a few false hypos when my BG went below 5 but when I tested before my meal it was 4.8 and I had no symptoms! Normally I would have had the shakes with dizziness and a fuzzy head but I was absolutely fine. I must be getting used to lower readings :)

Reactions: 5 people