Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Had a piece of brie at 11pm and woke at 3.15 and tested 11.1
At 8.30 it was 9.8

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.3. at 9:05

Yesterday burned 2320 calories , 193 gr. carb , 154 gr. protein , ate 2920 calories
Golly, you must be pooped!! All that exercise is certainly working for you. Good stuff!!:joyful::joyful:

psignathus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
NICE guidelines in reference to nutrition
6.2 but I did a 36 hour fast which always sees my BS go up a bit. broke fast with some greek yoghurt that was about 2 weeks past its sell by date...........Tasted quite nice with cacao and sweetener :)

Swiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But I bet it was tasty!
Not as nice as brie though. I had made dinner for my sister - onions, aubergine, olive oil, cinnamon, oregano, tinned tomatoes, quorn topped with white sauce and grated cheddar. It was something I experimented with when I first tried lchf. I had it without the cheese sauce but I tested high two hours later so I haven't had it since. My sister loved it though so I make it for her lol.

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
6.2 but I did a 36 hour fast which always sees my BS go up a bit. broke fast with some greek yoghurt that was about 2 weeks past its sell by date...........Tasted quite nice with cacao and sweetener :)
that's one thing I've noticed about greek yoghurt - it doesn't seem to go off!

Reactions: callyandy