Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Maybe you can have a North sea swim for your birthday :) Have a great day - nice FBG to start your special day!
lol lol
I'd survive, just. Ive had my pneumona jab! Ha ha
My sister does a boxing day dip, for charity. Firemen hose you down first to prepare body for shock!
Ice cold! Freeeeezing! My teeth are chattering, just thinking of it. Ha ha
Have a lovely warm swim! An extra sausage for me this morning. That will raise my bg for the day! :D

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well I finally woke up to a decent reading 5.3 BUT all I had for dinner was two small glasses of red wine (seeing a friend), five olives wrapped with anchovies and some walnuts. I can't help but think this isn't the way forward.
Hmmm, I agree, there lies the way to different problems:rolleyes:. You will find your path...:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.1 @ 05.30

Probably last early testing as husband has been sleeping in spare room as he's had a bad flu/cold/cough virus that has been going around. But we have our 3 grandsons staying tonight, plus he's much better, so moving back. He wouldn't appreciate the early wake up with the light on!

Starting 5:2 fasting today. Bought The Fast Diet book from Dr Michael Mosley forgot I had it!
I was going to post funny, but didn't want to be misconstrued. Good luck with the diet, and the grandchildren!!