Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
After my first day of intermittent fasting my 7.20am reading was 7.9. Lowest fasting reading for a long time. No food today until lunchtime

Knighthawk22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes ahaha !!!
Good morning everyone on this foggy damp morning

5.8 this morning I have now decided red wine lowers my blood sugar, as I had stolen 2 whole slices of my significant others barbecue chicken pizza at around 2 o'clock this morning I was expecting the results to be through the roof but hay ho :)

JanetMcDowell

Good morning everyone on this foggy damp morning

5.8 this morning I have now decided red wine lowers my blood sugar, as I had stolen 2 whole slices of my significant others barbecue chicken pizza at around 2 o'clock this morning I was expecting the results to be through the roof but hay ho :)

Works a treat

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
8.8 @ 7.20 and up to 9.5 at 7.45 before breakfast! :-((
Gosh! Still struggling to find your liverblock? Or like me, sometimes forget. Its like operation liver block on rising for me. Levothyroxine and block fight it out as to whose going to see my empty tummy first!

Reactions: Ultramum