Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning woke 10am to 7-8! Went bed 2am with 5-1 so had tiny yoghurt 4red berries, any advice never get morning bgs down. Yesterday nurse said doc may take me of all meds next week, depending if h1bca is similar to last one. Worried bgs go higher still without meds any advice appreciated

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
4.8 this morning - no idea how that happened since I'm brewing a cold at the moment. Though it could have been the greek yoghurt liberally laced with cinnamon for a late night snack that is to blame!

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8.5 this am. Been in hospital recently and now on courses of anitbiotics and steroids (Prednisolone), the culprits responsible for the highs. Ups and downs.

D

Deleted member 308541

5.7 at 5:00 am after nice cool night sleep, it rained overnight with 25mm falling. Cleaned the dust off of my Succulents by the look of it.

Yesterday the 14.03,17 was Diaversary day, when I was admitted to hospital with Atrial Fibrilation via the emergency dept in 2014. T2 was confirmed while I was in the MCDU.

Reactions: Tim55 and annie-p

gunner10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good Morning everyone. It's a 6.0 for me today :) But for some reason i feel physically and mentally exhausted :banghead: Possibly not enough calories !!

Last edited: