Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

6.7 for me today after another indulgent evening. House guests have now gone however, so once I've demolished the left over Lemon Meringue Pie it should be back to normal....

D

Deleted member 308541

I should have listened to you and myself about fruit 6.6 today
emoji35.png
I read that post Jim, I should listen to myself as I ate the last mandarin last night.

It was looking lonely on the bottom of the fridge so I took pity on it. I will get another big bag from the bowls club tomorrow (Tues) as it is Mando season and the members bring bag loads of them to the place.

Got a bag of small Avocados the other day plus a couple of JAP pumpkin for free as well. :D

Reactions: bigjim19

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
I read that post Jim, I should listen to myself as I ate the last mandarin last night.

It was looking lonely on the bottom of the fridge so I took pity on it. I will get another big bag from the bowls club tomorrow (Tues) as it is Mando season and the members bring bag loads of them to the place.

Got a bag of small Avocados the other day plus a couple of JAP pumpkin for free as well. :D

don't eat them late at night this time and I'll try and do the same

Lord Midas

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots. Morons. Flat Earthers. Religious fanatics. Trump. Bigots. Misogynists. And other assorted bad types.
3.2 and the worse nights sleep. Went to bed on 18, with a compensation dose and maddening fidget feet. Jeez. And now they are cramping this morning. Fun Monday.