Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

5.6 at 4:30 am.

I ticked the box for a new box of 100 strips yesterday on MediAdvisor and got a message back that are my pharmacy is out of stock till early next week. Good job I have a small stash in the cupboard.

I also noticed on the last box I got there was the Australian flag on it and the words "Not for sale In USA" on it. I do not why Abbott's have started to do that.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A very low 4.2 for me - which came as a surprise because I risked a couple of slices of very thin based pizza last night and paid for it with an 11.3 - sigh, live, learn and move on.

Off to London at lunchtime with whole family - daughter and I have got a theatre weekend - (Billie Piper in Yerma at the Young Vic and Andrew Garfield/Nathan Lane/Russell Tovey in Angels in America at the National) Hubby and son exploring museums etc.

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A very low 4.2 for me - which came as a surprise because I risked a couple of slices of very thin based pizza last night and paid for it with an 11.3 - sigh, live, learn and move on.

Off to London at lunchtime with whole family - daughter and I have got a theatre weekend - (Billie Piper in Yerma at the Young Vic and Andrew Garfield/Nathan Lane/Russell Tovey in Angels in America at the National) Hubby and son exploring museums etc.

Enjoy your weekend, really want to see Angels in America.

On pizza, I just eat the topping now - means we can still go 'out for pizza' but I don't spike so high. If I choose a nice pizza with lots of toppings it works for me :)