Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
7.9 don't understand this sudden rise I'm usually in the low 6s
I know its easier said than done but take it easy....... Generally speaking I find that if I haven't done anything out of the ordinary and mine are going up its either a little too much protein ( I'm always low carb), or some sort of "background bug" ....Could be just the shift of seasons and the bugs that brings ?

MNawaz2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
BG reading was 20 before bed. It was a bad day: forgot the metformin, had a bad cold and had pie and chips for dinner.
Luckily it came down to 5.6 this morning.
Wow! That is a big drop. Mine was 5.5 last night. I thought i might have a hypo at night, so i had 1 biscuit. This morning my bgs are 6.6. Can any body tell me if you have a bg of 5.5 at night, r u likely to have a hypo over night.
5.4 this damp morning.......

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
# MNawaz2
I don't fully understand how the body works.The other day:before bed 7.1 ( at risk of hypothermia during sleep, which happened before ) but when tested before breakfast it had gone UP to 8.1!
I am taking 6-8 units if insulin, in the evening only; even though I am T2. However; my daily routine always stay active.