Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Do you experience hypo when doing exercise?
No. In my earlier days when I went say from an 8 to 4. something I used to feel light headed. I have had a left arm extensor muscle strain for a while which I am training through, caused when I over did a farmers walk.

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning.
Thank you to all for encouraging me ( in directly),how to keep myself stay within the limit of BG during the days &nights so that my morning tests are UNDER the limit 7 mmol/L.
I'm committing myself later today to "SWIM 22", for the Diabetic UK Chartiy, I have to complete 22 KM.
It will take place during February month 2018.
WISH ME LUCK. THANK YOU.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
actually 'I have regained 12 kg and because I am not strict enough. so if I do not regain control I will probably become very diabetic again... so don´t do what I am doing..
Only thing to focus on is the carbs. Exercise onky helps a little. Both needs together can get too much at times so just do low carb only, for now, please.?

JanetMcDowell

5.8 this morning.
Thank you to all for encouraging me ( in directly),how to keep myself stay within the limit of BG during the days &nights so that my morning tests are UNDER the limit 7 mmol/L.
I'm committing myself later today to "SWIM 22", for the Diabetic UK Chartiy, I have to complete 22 KM.
It will take place during February month 2018.
WISH ME LUCK. THANK YOU.

Good luck

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Janet
When I was given the Statins a few years back within the first few days I had the side effects : I couldn't walk very painful (the nerve under my feet ).
I put myself on strict diet and it worked
It seemed that the HbA1c reduce also the cholesterol.

Last edited: