Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I get this in the mornings. If I don't eat ASAP when I get up my blood sugars rise. I don't need much to stop the rise. An egg , a bite of cheese basically a mouthful of food does the job
Me too! I wake up, get up test then head straight for the kitchen. Brekkie in my PJs then back upstairs to shower and get dressed.
Blood sugar this morning 5.7 on waking.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@kev0xy @Tessie2018

Hello and welcome to the Forum :) Here, in my signature, are links to the Basic Information for new members and to the Low Carb Program. Ask questions if you need to and someone will help.

Reactions: OrsonKartt

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just got a 5.5 (accurate, average of 3 readings). Not only that but I ate 34g of carbs and 2 hours later got 6 (3 readings again).

Best results I've had in weeks, and it was a result of finally starting to understand how my body is currently operating and a deliberate effort to get these good results.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Me too! I wake up, get up test then head straight for the kitchen. Brekkie in my PJs then back upstairs to shower and get dressed.
Blood sugar this morning 5.7 on waking.

Lol. I have a pre brekkie snack then morning walk then breakfast then get ready to face the day ......

Reactions: Jenniewren1958