Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone,
I hope your all doing as well as you expect to be
doing, whilst dealing with this beast of a condition, we're all burdened with!!!

My BGL's at 07.50 hrs this morning were 7.7 which was a surprise, but even though I didn't have any toast for breakfast yesterday and today, I did have 2 slices last night for Tea as I had Homemade Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup with Black Pepper and Pink Sea Salt, mixed with Himalayan Rock Salt. But for some reason the bread didn't affect my BGL's as far as I can suggest.

Henry70

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Had my dinner around 7.30pm yesterday. 9.8 this morning. I observe that if I fast for about 18hours the level becomes remarkably low to sometimes 6-7. I do have 40mins walk daily. I quit metformin about three months ago. Please urgent advice is needed. Not too happy with the result this morning. Thanks.

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Had my dinner around 7.30pm yesterday. 9.8 this morning. I observe that if I fast for about 18hours the level becomes remarkably low to sometimes 6-7. I do have 40mins walk daily. I quit metformin about three months ago. Please urgent advice is needed. Not too happy with the result this morning. Thanks.

Why did you quit metformin? Was it under doctor's advice?

P

pollensa

As requested in another thread.... state your fasting numbers here.
My fasting level today 8.3.:( ****. Over to other T2s now....
Next time you test when fasting, a suggestion box, drink about 4 normal glasses of water before you test, I do this and its always lower than when I dont drink water, dont ask me why, thats what it does for my body and fasting, nothing to loose, perhaps give it a go, interested to hear your next result? Hope this assists?