Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all, I am a little confused! Diagnosed in Sept 17 and told I had hit just above the cut off of being pre into diabetic. told to manage by lifestyle and diet. HBA1c checked at doc's and nothing mentioned about checking it myself. Is this something I should have been advised to do?
Hi Meow, can I suggest you write your own post either in Newly Diagnosed here:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/newly-diagnosed.39/
Or Pre Diabetes here:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/prediabetes.40/
You’ll get a better response to your questions than hidden away in this fasting blood sugar thread.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
5.8 at 4:50 am, I get my blood test results from Tuesday at my GP's this morning.

I got mine today Don ! 6.0 over the last 2-3 months that’s up by 0.01 for the last year was satisfied with that but was hoping to be in the 5s still but I did go through a bad patch about 3 month ago before I got it under control again , fingers crossed for you today

D

Deleted member 308541

I got mine today Don ! 6.0 over the last 2-3 months that’s up by 0.01 for the last year was satisfied with that but was hoping to be in the 5s still but I did go through a bad patch about 3 month ago before I got it under control again , fingers crossed for you today
Good one mate, thanks for the crossed fingers. :D

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone,
I hope your all doing as well as you expect to be doing, whilst dealing with this beast of a condition, we're all burdened with!!!

Well this morning at 08.15 hrs my BGL's were 7.8, which is the second day in a row they've been under 8 which is a good result for me.