Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

5.1 at 4.40 am.
el8jq.gif

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I like everyone with similar numbers to mine. For those with lower numbers, the green eyed monster comes to the fore
emoji15.png
emoji23.png
and I’m left thinking ‘how do they manage that?’
@Ally Pally No need for the green eyed monster. Your numbers are fine and other people's numbers will have ups and downs. It is your trend that matters as long as it goes down over time everything is fine.

Reactions: Ally Pally

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
5.2 this morning

In other news, my GP suggested coming off metformin entirely. I am now officially managing my diabetes by diet alone (at least until October when we review things)

And for those who fear the green-eyed monster, I was fortunate enough to have my diabetes diagnosed early, when my levels were barely above prediabetec. Yes, I've taken this very seriously, low carbing, BG testing etc, but in the first instance I was lucky to be able to "nip it in the bud".

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all 4.0 for me this morning:happy: Struggled all day yesterday to fetch levels up, highest I got all day was a 5.4 after 6 jelly babies!! Then got 2.9!! :eek::nailbiting: 11.30 last night 4.2. :) Have a good day everyone :happy: and stay :cool:.