Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 4.6 for me this morning:) Well todays the day, my MOT, cant wait to see what the outcome is. Wonder what my HbA1c will be?:nailbiting: I know all the hard work will pay off:happy: Have a good day everyone and stay :cool:
Good luck, may all the numbers be good one's

Reactions: Terrytiddy

Maryann78

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone,diagnosed type 2 in May monitoring myself after br/fast and dinner 8.4 after breakfast this morning taking 500mgs metaformin sr.per day and trying to watch my carb intake stomache cramps most evenings felt healthier before diagnosis.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everyone,diagnosed type 2 in May monitoring myself after br/fast and dinner 8.4 after breakfast this morning taking 500mgs metaformin sr.per day and trying to watch my carb intake stomache cramps most evenings felt healthier before diagnosis.
Hi @Maryann78 good to have you on board. I will tag @daisy1 so you get a more official welcome. It may take a while to adjust and some people just can't tolerate metformin. Hang around here long enough and you will learn loads make friends and see numbers improve.:)

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all thanks for the good lucks it worked:happy: Another 5kg off in just 2 weeks that's just short of 4 stone in 3 months ( still have another 5 days of month yet LOL) :):cool::happy::singing::joyful: Off one of my blood pressure tablets:) blood glucose 4.5:happy: Just got to wait for my HbA1c:joyful:

Last edited:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@Maryann78

Hello Maryann and welcome to the Forum :) Here, in my signature, are links to the Basic Information for new members and to the Low Carb Program. Ask questions if you need some help from anyone.

D

Deleted member 308541

4·9 at 4:50 am.

Hmmm! I seems to be getting a few high fours lately hope they become more regular as they are helping my averages. The ninety day average is the same as the sixty as I have only had the phone for a couple of months

UPLggv5.jpg