Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
All the best with your essay. Hope it's not too stressful for you
Thank you! It's on a subjet that I love, I just need to do SOOOO much research!!! Peace and love to you xxx

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you! It's on a subjet that I love, I just need to do SOOOO much research!!! Peace and love to you xxx
That's good start then. Just take your time and enjoy doing the research. Don't forget to have a break though if it gets too much xx

Reactions: keefidee

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
That's good start then. Just take your time and enjoy doing the research. Don't forget to have a break though if it gets too much xx
Just 500 words and Harvard referencing to go. As it turned out it was a calm and relaxing day:cat:

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
7.2, hovering around this for a few days now. Been eating a low Carb high fat diet. Any ideas how long it may take for my fasting BG to come down?
Mine shot down to the 4s and occasional 3.5 almost immediately but now they're creeping up into the 5s (at 10 on diagnosis in November 2018) I've been doing LCHF since January. We're all different though and everyone's path to success will take different turns. I find it useful to keep a detailed food diary as it helps me to adjust my diet and respond to foods that might have an unwelcome effect.