Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Ninaando

Hi I'm newly diagnosed type 2 , I got a meter and my morning levels are usually about 7.3 over the past few days but I'm not sure what I'm aiming for , my hba1c was in the high fifties , no medication , I'm going to try and control it with diet , I've ordered the diabetes code book . What as a type 2 should my morning levels be ? Thankyou

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I'm newly diagnosed type 2 , I got a meter and my morning levels are usually about 7.3 over the past few days but I'm not sure what I'm aiming for , my hba1c was in the high fifties , no medication , I'm going to try and control it with diet , I've ordered the diabetes code book . What as a type 2 should my morning levels be ? Thankyou
Hi @Ninaando and welcome to the forums. This is a thread for recording fasting glucose levels with a very low chat level. Can I suggest you create your own post, as you’ll get more replies than tucked away here in this thread. In the meantime here’s a page which has expected blood sugar levels: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes_care/blood-sugar-level-ranges.html

Reactions: Prem51