Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
That’s concerning. Are you being supported/monitored by a Diabetes Health advisor? Doctor or nurse? Please keep us updated. I started my journey with a 18, yes, and within a month drove this down to 9. You’re taking the best first steps: taking your Numbers and joining us here. Please keep us updated. Lots of support here :) .

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

Nicole T

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.6 at 8am. Happy because my GlucoRx-Q and my Libre actually gave me identical readings, for the first time.

Binged last night (curry with a large portion of rice, cooked by a friend.) Peaked at slightly over 13 and got a warning from the app.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
6.7 today ☹️back doing daily tests again unfortunately taxi business still very badly effected by c-19 so unemployed again ☹️

Reactions: annie-p and Prem51

Nicole T

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.20am. 5.9 according to Libre. 7.7 according to GlucoRx-Q, lowering to 7.1 on retest.

Libre has me down below 3 through part of the night. I'm not on any medication, so that seems highly unlikely. So it now seems to have gone from persistently over reading to under reading.

(Edit: 6.9 on Libre 15 minutes later, so could just be lag.)

Last edited: