Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

NurseDee

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you Clive!! Hoping that stops soon. Doing really well on LCHF and enjoying low blood sugars and the feeling of 'wellness'

Reactions: 21 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning every one. 6.7 today had extra hour in bed, admiring the beautiful flowers I had from my daughter for Mother's Day, got apiontment to see diabetic doctor tomorrow to officially get my hbc1a results, got few things I'd like to ask him, have a good healthy day everyone

Reactions: 27 people

DR123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
DR123
Morning all sun out today
8.3 this morning (had some naughties yesterday! ) back on track from today.
Enjoy the day.☺☺

Reactions: 30 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Morning from a sunny Rochester.
6.6 this morning.
Have a good day.

Reactions: 31 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Morning every one. 6.7 today had extra hour in bed, admiring the beautiful flowers I had from my daughter for Mother's Day, got apiontment to see diabetic doctor tomorrow to officially get my hbc1a results, got few things I'd like to ask him, have a good healthy day everyone
Hi maureen5752, ask for a printout of your results

Reactions: 8 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.6 this morning and 3 1/2lb gone, creeping nearer to a loss of 5st. Need to get there by the beginning of April for my nephew's wedding. Have a good day all! ;)

Reactions: 24 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Yesterdays carb slip up (I blame my mum..or is it society for instituting these celebration...spend your money on our businesses.. days), has wound up the system. 7.0 today at 9am....but I guess it could be worse.

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi maureen5752, ask for a printout of your results
Thanks clivethedrive, got a print out last week, but got to see doctor for annual review check up tomorrow, print out says kidneys above average so that's one of the things I wZnt to ask about, I always ask for print out of tests, I certainly think it's good to keep copy of our hbc1a tests, hope your well, keep up the good bgs

Reactions: 20 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Thanks clivethedrive, got a print out last week, but got to see doctor for annual review check up tomorrow, print out says kidneys above average so that's one of the things I wZnt to ask about, I always ask for print out of tests, I certainly think it's good to keep copy of our hbc1a tests, hope your well, keep up the good bgs
Well done maureen5752, good to hear your kidneys are ok,i'm really into a good routine at the mo' and it's been said before " This forum and our fellow posters are inspiring and so supportive" be Happy

Reactions: 14 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done maureen5752, good to hear your kidneys are ok,i'm really into a good routine at the mo' and it's been said before " This forum and our fellow posters are inspiring and so supportive" be Happy
Dead right there, this forum has really helped me, my daughter set it up forme, it's been a great help, great support, and informative, very nice people, thanks to you all ((Hugs))

Reactions: 12 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Good Morning from the other side

Reactions: 18 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.6 at 6.50 am

Levels are currently staying a bit higher overnight, but staying pretty flat though:-

7 day averages
fasting: 6.3
pre meal: 6.6
post meal: 6.8
overall: 6.6

Robbity

Reactions: 29 people

david1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.6 at 7:00 (bedtime reading last night was 4.9 so had a couple of slices of malt loaf before hitting the sack). 6.1 at 8:00 on Sunday following a bedtime reading of 6.6.