Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ekundayo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
bad food
one thing I will enjoy is revamping my food shopping list avocados, olive oil, fresh basil are king.
please anyone with useful spreadsheet for monitoring send through - now for bed and wicked BG in the morning, I hope.
yes I got it right the next morning 6 but this evening off the richter scale (hope that's the right spelling !) yet to work this out will be more sure by tomorrow morning **** zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 19 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hi people. I've not posted for a while due to a bug and some unpredictable morning levels. Hope everyone's doing ok. I'm off to my six weekly post transplant clinic tomorrow - check on progress since steroids cut - check levels n stuff..n see if anything else is amiss. Hopefully not..then I focus on getting levels back on track. Take care.

Reactions: 16 people

Finsky

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
5.4 :happy: Fasting has started to work...and it is start of fasting day no.4! After yesterday's euphoric feel-good- day...I'm not quite feeling my best this morning. I'm just having my morning drinks and if things don't improve..I might just add teeny bit steamed veg into my otherwise very 'watery' diet.

Reactions: 22 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Finsky the darn cough woke me up!! Wonderful time down in Cap d'Agde - I now know French for carbs. Bit of a challenge sticking LCHF but almost managed it. 5.4 for you too

Reactions: 17 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.8 this morning at 5.30 am; due to corticosteroid injection I had yesterday I was high 8s and 9s most of the day (9.9 was the worst just before dinner :wideyed:), but finally got back down to 6.4 early this morning aka last night's suppertime...

Robbity

Reactions: 26 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Late today :facepalm: 6.7 this morning :arghh:. It must be the concern over my mother. Arrived at Rhayader in Wales for my nephew's wedding. This area is not diabetic friendly :(. Pies, chips, burgers, rice, sandwiches, baguettes etc. I may be hungry when I get home :rolleyes:. I hope you've all had a good day!:)
And I hope at least you enjoyed the wedding and the sun shone for your nephew and his bride - it was the most beautiful sunny day here for a pleasant change!

Robbity

Reactions: 4 people