Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Anthony1738

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Boom Boom Club Music (cant see the point its not Music) Moto GP and Manchester United
Good morning from a very wet and windy Thailand, looks like the rainy season is going out with a bang!
Hasn't altered my readings though 5.3 today

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.2 today - had a good chat with Dr today. Going to drop Met to one a day for next six weeks then do HbA1c - if that's still really good then off Met altogether. Look at BP again then too, and if that's still in current range then I can drop my Ramipril too :)

JanetMcDowell

4.2 today - had a good chat with Dr today. Going to drop Met to one a day for next six weeks then do HbA1c - if that's still really good then off Met altogether. Look at BP again then too, and if that's still in current range then I can drop my Ramipril too :)

Well done. A brilliant result. You should be well pleased

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
On the numbers you turn, you should have no problem.