Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting reading of 5.6 this morning after a 5.5 at bedtime last night. I hope all the poorly people will feel much better soon.

Reactions: 35 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
5.1 and another very pleasant morning. Only trouble it its Sunday, ok in itself but followed by Monday.

Reactions: 31 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

5.1 for me this morning.

Summer is back down here im afraid guys, and it sounds like it's stopped off in Seville on the way.

T' Internet back up for now but I think the lectric siesta Moshe referred to lasted about 22 hours yesterday. ......:rolleyes:

Ho hum, if that's all I got to worry about must be a lucky chappy I guess..:)

Reactions: 30 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

8.1 fasting.

Not a great week. Too much work too little exercise. Too many bad carbs and too much wine. Figures speak for themselves and with blood ketones of 0.1 it's going to be a brutal start the the fat fast on monday.

Hussah!

Reactions: 29 people

Astronomer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.1 this morning, up from 5.6 yesterday. Forgot to take one of my meds last night, which is probably why it's up.

Reactions: 31 people

A new man

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
7.2 on waking at 7am
Had a full English at 8.15am
Tested again at 10am and down to 5.2 - still surprising me !

Reactions: 32 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all....a very impressive 4.6......first one that low in quite a while :D Still losing weight so need to up the calories somewhat

Reactions: 30 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another 6.7 at 10 am, and now off on what I hope will be a relaxing holiday with positive effects on my blood glucose! :)

Reactions: 28 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning ya'll :-D
A late measured 5.7 FBG, after a 5.1 yesterday around 9pm, which was followed by a deliberate debauchery with loads of home roast peanuts individually dipped in freshly ground rock salt, plus a whole tub of blueberries with generous double cream and Turkish yog! Wow and yummy :)
[BIT A TIME PASSED BY...]
5.5 before lunch, feel very hungry, hafing a bit of a headache and my BP has slightly raised, probably due to another weather front change in the area...:-/
Off to an afternoon shift, duh...
Oh, I started using AccuChek Mobile, absolutely brilliant, no fuss, no mess, no strips, yayyy ;-)

Reactions: 29 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Happy Sunday folks. Hope it's a good one for you whatever you're up to. A decent 5.5 fasting for me today. Perfect number for me.....no headache. Yay! Best wishes & good health everyone. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 28 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Forgot to post this morning. Anyway a lame 7.8 mmol/l fasting and 6.0 pre Sunday roast dinner, yummy lol.

Reactions: 25 people
Status
Not open for further replies.