Uk night owl

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Someone knock me out please fed up of being awake at stupid o clock.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm sleeping better now my sugar is higher. I think my body was waking me when I was getting near hypo level.
We'll see.
Are you sleeping through the day @tina_marie ? Or it could be psychological as you're worried about Ron during the night?
I hope you slept off in the end.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I'm sleeping better now my sugar is higher. I think my body was waking me when I was getting near hypo level.
We'll see.
Are you sleeping through the day @tina_marie ? Or it could be psychological as you're worried about Ron during the night?
I hope you slept off in the end.
No can't sleep during the day. I was thinking that maybe it might be due to Ron sleeping down stairs . Sooner we move the better . Going to council in a bit .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
No can't sleep during the day. I was thinking that maybe it might be due to Ron sleeping down stairs . Sooner we move the better . Going to council in a bit .
Good luck hun. I'll keep my fingers crossed. It just needs some MP intervention to make sure you're not ignored. It works everytime. You don't get preferential treatment just not ignored. It runs smoother that way!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
may I suggest homeopathic remedy CALMS Forte?
If this carries on I will try them. At the moment I have one of those dry hacking coughs and I'm giving broncho stop a try. Taste horrible but doing the job.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
If this carries on I will try them. At the moment I have one of those dry hacking coughs and I'm giving broncho stop a try. Taste horrible but doing the job.
You're getting the lergy we've all had in some form. Kick its but with everything hun. Luckily you can take most things. Get well soon.
Is Ron improving?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
You're getting the lergy we've all had in some form. Kick its but with everything hun. Luckily you can take most things. Get well soon.
Is Ron improving?
Yeah he's not to bad . Finished the antibiotics so now back on the patches plus Co dydramol. He's still got a bit of a cough but he's doing good. I get the same thing every year . Last year went to gp as tried all over the counter meds but no good. She put me on steroid tablets and an inhaler. Thought this year I was going to get away with it . Going to go back on the lchf in the new year as tried it this year and for once lost weight , but with everything going on with Ron fell of the wagon so to speak . So see you all on the weekly weigh in.

samantha13

I've enjoyed the holidays from work back at 8am so of course there will be no sleep for me. I'm so tired and bg good at 6.2 but as always the night before a shift I've far too many thoughts running through my head. Hope everyone is well xxx

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Do wish my body would go to sleep.

Reactions: Type1Bri

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Do wish my body would go to sleep.
I've been sleeping loads with this bug and infection. I think its broke! Fingers crossed!
Sleep disturbance common on lchf at beginning hun. It will change.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Here I am again. Infection gone, I hope and left wide awake. No afternoon nap needed today. Although a singing partner before bed didn't realise I wanted to wind down sooner.
I'm wearing myself out on here and watching Ironman. I love it!
I awoke after a bad dream. Had such a lovely day too. :(
Is anyone around?
I won't be staying on as I've watched a bit tv before starting Ironman. I watched the tailend of a Streets of San Francisco first.
I wonder if codeine giving me funny dreams? @tina_marie will have my guts for garters for not reading their side affects. Ooops!
Well I can try and go get my last 3hrs of sleep before I need to wake kids. Yes, I think I will. Nite nite. Sweet dreams everyone! :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Exhausted today. Have a gp appointment at 4pm, too tired to dress. Boo hoo!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
. Awake again due to pain.
Taken painkillers but once im awake my fast heartbeat keeps me awake.
Tomorrow @tina_marie I'm having a non-invasive coronary angiogram. (Ct one).
In the past I've had an angiogram on my tubes and ovaries in a London hospital and I got off the table very very wobbly. Encouraged to get clothes back on quickly and out for next patient. It was horrific. I had a blockage and damage from my burst appendix. Didn't know I was diabetic then too. I was ill for days afterwards.
I know they are going to give me an hour afterwards this time but the bad experience has put me off. :(
They have to reduce my heart beat to 64 when currently its run at 114-120. I'm worried the iodine ill will interfer with my thyroid too. It doesn't normally like iodine.
Oh what joys of being diabetic.
Since a child I've been in hospital every decade. I wonder what my problem will be in my 50s then 60s? If I get there. Ha ha
This year I want to go in the guiness book of records for the most out-patient appointments in history. I wonder if Ron will be far behind me?

Last edited by a moderator: