What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
6.4 for me have a great day all
Hi Karen your BG are more stable hope they stay that way for you,not chatted for a while had a lot on my plate has you probably know,I'm slowgetting their but my graft has been bleeding this morning I've had an infection so I will phone doctors to see if I can get in. Hope your otherwise keeping well and I will speak later need to try to get some sleep been up since 3 am again! K

Reactions: karen8967

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Karen your BG are more stable hope they stay that way for you,not chatted for a while had a lot on my plate has you probably know,I'm slowgetting their but my graft has been bleeding this morning I've had an infection so I will phone doctors to see if I can get in. Hope your otherwise keeping well and I will speak later need to try to get some sleep been up since 3 am again! K
Yes speak later

Shahnaz2357

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Glenmac
@Keesha
@Granny_grump_ @eggs11 and@Paulines7,and everyone,Thankyou for your good wishes,I'm feeling better already.The paramedic who took my details,meds and did a BG approved of the low carb diet,and hopefully the good diet will help me heal well.Thankyou everyone,I hope your snow is disappearing,and you are all warm.
Very sorry on hearing of your fall in the kitchen. Best wishes for a complete recovery soon. Shahnaz

Reactions: Freema and dogslife

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
A 8.7 fbg for me this morning. Not surprised as was awoken in pain. First disturbed sleep I've had for a few days. Well 3-4hrs to nearly 6 has been welcomed. But only 5 disturbed ones last night. :(
I can only fantasize about undisturbed sleep at mo.
Well at least my dreams are not unrealistic. Ha ha
Wish all my dreams were. ;)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
5.6 this morning was 5.5 after dinner last night then 7.9 at bedtime nothing to eat between dinner and bed time weird.
Totally agree John only consolation is they drop to low 5s near lunchtime,Good luck!K
Thought I'd test just now BG 6.2 had a coffee around 4/5 am that's it! K

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning....7.6!
Had a very eventful day yesterday......a bad fall in our kitchen resulting in two fractures,right leg.Fell at 3.15, long wait for ambulance,even though I'd been lying on the floor for some time and was very shocked and cold when I could raise the alarm.We arrived home at 10 pm,with a pair of crutches and a plaster cast from toes to knee.I'm not able to use the crutches because of all over soreness and the weight of the cast so I'm in bed today, feeling sorry for myself!:(

Sorry to read that Glen hope you’ll soon recover

Reactions: Goacher55