What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Morning all. Bright and sunny here. :happy: fbs up again to 8.2----and I was really strict with my food yesterday ---mainly salad, eggs, cheese and ham---It remains a mystery!:rolleyes: Enjoy your Sunday one and all.:)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Bright and sunny here. :happy: fbs up again to 8.2----and I was really strict with my food yesterday ---mainly salad, eggs, cheese and ham---It remains a mystery!:rolleyes: Enjoy your Sunday one and all.:)
@dogslife The like is for the upbeat ending to the message and fighting the good fight with all your might. Palm Sunday, so things may be looking bleak but good times around the corner!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Sympathise with you seems whatever I eat sometimes it doesn't stop the morning rises! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Have a good day peeps
Hi @Cumberland read about your niece so very sorry she must have been in a very bad state to do that, but I hope she's going to be alright,Best Wishes to you and your family here and abroad,hope you get some good news soon! K