What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Having a much needed glass of wine and lemonade just took my sister to hospital for her op. And come out to a parking fine £40 just sent in an appeal has your allowed 30 mins free parking they put the ticket on 5 mins after we arrived the so and so s. Not printable what I could call them!
Tested BG when I got home before my evening meal it was 5.7! K

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
thankyou ianpspurs my son is getting married in santorini greece in july so it going to be scorching. there are 40 people going so the island wont know whats hit it :wideyed:then they have hired a hall for everyone else when they get back :***: i totally agree with you church or registry office. son was mortified when i suggested this though i dont know why :joyful:i am looking forward to it though .the day after they get married the island have their annual wine festival so good bonus apparently its a massive event so all good .anyway il stop with the essay enjoy the rest of your day :)

Sounds like a dream destination wedding. You must be so excited. It will be perfect for taking wedding pictures. Please post some pictures for us to see.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds like a dream destination wedding. You must be so excited. It will be perfect for taking wedding pictures. Please post some pictures for us to see.
I will keesha and thankyou i cant wait its come round so quickly it only seems like yesterday they made their announcement but it was 2and a half years ago x