What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning brothers and sisters in the diabetic family. 4.4 for me today - which will be hot here and I guess most of the UK. Dogs, chickens, watering (except for flowers, Mrs P wants flowers what a waste of resources) and hoeing sorted for the day. Lawns don't need cutting, no football to watch, it will be a very long day;)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all didn’t sleep very well last night due to stomach pain but surprisingly my BG is 4.6 today
@Ziggy2017 hug for the stomach pain. To save posts @karen8967 I gave a like but is 4.8 a bit low for you - are digestives called for? I don't like to think of your bg low but I like the thought of you enjoying digestives despite the reason.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
@Ziggy2017 hug for the stomach pain. To save posts @karen8967 I gave a like but is 4.8 a bit low for you - are digestives called for? I don't like to think of your bg low but I like the thought of you enjoying digestives despite the reason.
@ianpspurs thanks for the hug sitting with a hot water bottle right now I know it sounds crazy but it feels lovely it’s not that warm in Northern Ireland hope you have a nice day

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks ianpspurs yes 4.8 is a bit low for me no digestives are called for as im about to have to breakfast but may have 1 just in case purely for medicinal purposes