What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all like me who can't make Trump out.

A gentle 9.4 for me this morning a late roast butter based chicken and shrubbery finished orf orf an ice-cream. My body can't handle fats of any type well. Still the reading is below 10 which is my upper limit

Well folks today for most is going to be tennis and foot the ball, for me it's a good chance to joint my mates chaos and mayhem. hehehehe

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all 4.1 for me this morning :) Went to see Dn yesterday for INR check and she wanted to weigh me as she had not seen me last time. I have hit the 3 stone off mark:happy::singing::smug: and still got 2 weeks to go before MOT. She was very pleased with the results and with my Bg levels (I took my chart in from June) She cant wait to see my HbA1c results!! Think we may have converted her to LCHF She was a bit against it when I told her what I was doing, but I have proved it works.:happy:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 4.1 for me this morning :) Went to see Dn yesterday for INR check and she wanted to weigh me as she had not seen me last time. I have hit the 3 stone off mark:happy::singing::smug: and still got 2 weeks to go before MOT. She was very pleased with the results and with my Bg levels (I took my chart in from June) She cant wait to see my HbA1c results!! Think we may have converted her to LCHF She was a bit against it when I told her what I was doing, but I have proved it works.:happy:
Fantastic weight loss and progress generally. Let's hope DN is converted @Terrytiddy

Reactions: Terrytiddy

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wrll done terrytiddy

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Im fed up with it cumbs off the albert dock after dinner so will run bgs a little higher ive had breakfast and im still in 4s grrr anyway you have a great day and nice number for you today xx

Rollercoaster of hell Karen x

Have a nice time at Albert Dock I like it there