What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.3 today

going to mum's to fit a new element in her fan oven (well, mr. gee will do that, it's a one man job so I'll content myself with helping with the cleaning up and providing soup - bacon and veggie with a hint of curry ;)).
Have a good day everyone :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hug for the hypo and hope the day gets better @Cumberland. Do you mind sharing the post with @Ziggy2017 who I am sending a cyber hug and best wishes for a speedy recovery. also @johnpol for the stress? ( Ians are well known for being generous chaps:angelic:)

Thanks Ian
Group hug everyone

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all back after a crazy weekend.:clown: Bg been ok 5.8 Mon 5.6 Tues and 5.8 today:) Happy with that. Been on extended fast since Sunday so see how things go:happy: Been catching up with the threads, hope everyone that is not feeling well gets better soon:nurse: Also those with good numbers and results well done.:singing: Those with not so good numbers, don't worry you will get there;) Have a good day everyone.:)

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@ianpspurs I was actually referred consultant to consultant so thats the best route. I am in the Portsmouth Hosp system though I had my pancretectomy at the Spire in Southampton in 2012. That was in the good old days of private insurance.
DIL's parents were both GPs in Portsmouth but long since retired to France. Never know you may at some stage have been one of their patients.
Edited into the human form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Lol not dreicht today then?

It was dreich first thing
Then it brightened up and now it looks like the black hole of Calcutta outside again, raining and very dreich

Reactions: DJC3