What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...busy day today...anti-coagulant clinic this morning...have to wake the girls up & feed them...plus tend to the cat & dog...then comes me... last as usual...woke to a 5.9...relieved numbers seem to be settling fingers crossed.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. BG at 5.6. Misty rain and mild here. Can actually see some grass growth, and he lawn look like it needs to be cut. Will take some of the pressure off farmers. Home gym for me later, if I get a chance. Have a good one.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone not very good this morning one minute I’m roasting the next I’m freezing I’ve had a temperature on and off all day yesterday this morning my temperature is 38.3 so my mum thinks I need to start my antibiotics I’m just gonna take it easy today and hopefully by the time my antibiotics are finished I’ll feel better blood sugar is 5.0 this morning

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good morning all a very disappointing 10.8, but am a bit stressed at the moment so it's understandable. No hypo after training again so happy about that at least.

Take care everyone.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning everyone not very good this morning one minute I’m roasting the next I’m freezing I’ve had a temperature on and off all day yesterday this morning my temperature is 38.3 so my mum thinks I need to start my antibiotics I’m just gonna take it easy today and hopefully by the time my antibiotics are finished I’ll feel better blood sugar is 5.0 this morning

Rest and drink plenty
Hope you feel better soon

Reactions: HarryBeau

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections