What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who overslept like me's then got side tracked hehehehe.
A gentle 6.1 for me this morning.

Well folks Wednesday has been declared national bin day, I hope you all got yours out, the bins that is.
Somebody posted about going for a chinese and somebody posted about taking their pets to the vets, well just up the road from me's the chinese is next door to the vets........ I don't eat chinese, wonder why.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Happy anniversary. Good number that, 33 years - more than half your lives I would guess. @JohnEGreen that 45 years is something to be proud of as is the fbg. Can you not change the date of tests to before birthday?
Going to try and change it but don’t hold out much hope of doing so.

Reactions: HarryBeau

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 6.2 after better sleep but still feeling really yuk. Head pounding and now all moved to the other side of my face. Hate cold viruses.

And the new-carpet smell isn't helping at all. Not to mention the stress of having to deal with the plumber and the errant roofer. :(

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.8 today, which is to be expected after chinese food yesterday. It was very nice though!

Cat is going to the vet's for his annual checkup today. Like most cats he absolutely hates it!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

P

Thanks. The KittenCat and I hope your cat gets a good report. And treats when he gets home! I'm taking the KC in for her annual blood work either later this month or early in March. ^. .^

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And the new-carpet smell isn't helping at all. Not to mention the stress of having to deal with the plumber and the errant roofer. :(
Hi Saskia and KittenCat I cant smell the new carpet or anything else. I think the girls found all the work more stressful than I did. I have completely lost my appetite but the girls are enjoying all the sofa surfing with a wool blanket.
Btw well done on your new personal best (PB) FBG.

Reactions: jjraak

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Thanks. The KittenCat and I hope your cat gets a good report. And treats when he gets home! I'm taking the KC in for her annual blood work either later this month or early in March. ^. .^
Monty sends his best to the KittenCat. He says he had a clean bill of health from the vet but he didn't like going in the box. He is now not speaking to his She Human despite having had lots of treats. He is curled up on his favourite chair for a snooze to recover.

IMG_4097.jpg

Reactions: HarryBeau

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Saskia and KittenCat I cant smell the new carpet or anything else. I think the girls found all the work more stressful than I did. I have completely lost my appetite but the girls are enjoying all the sofa surfing with a wool blanket.
Btw well done on your new personal best (PB) FBG.

Thanks. (And for the PB definition too). :)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just to add, watched a video tonight.
interesting points re the ND...begins at 21 mins

and for those who like a tipple...:sorry:
not great news....begins 36 mins (killer punch 38 mins)

warning is a long video.
Just watched the video @jjraak - thanks for putting it up.
She mentions in the video the work of Dr Michael Eades so just watched that - fascinating stuff .