What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone 4.9 today weirdly I have been dreaming of sugary cakes and stuff I wonder if I might be hypoing anyway I’m not sure what I’m doing today I think I’m going to have some bacon and toast for breakfast have a good day

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
8.8 today, which is to be expected after chinese food yesterday. It was very nice though!

Cat is going to the vet's for his annual checkup today. Like most cats he absolutely hates it!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

P

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

The bits the optician ordered for mr. gee's spec. frame hadn't arrived when we called yesterday so we went off to Dornoch for lunch and then walked across the town, down to the beach and back across the golf course, it was nice but 'Oh don't the wind blow cold!' :)

it's above freezing this morning, it's dry and the forecast is good for today so we'll probably go and split some logs at mum's later on.

Just off into the kitchen to prep the veg for a big pan of bacon and veggie soup for lunch.
My nails are a bit inclined towards being brittle at the moment so I'll add a bit of gelatin to it too I think, and make up some sugar free jelly,

Hope your day treats you well :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Good morning folks, a straight 5.0 today, out for Chinese food tonight 33 years wed, fbg will be a tad higher Thursday morning.
Congrats on time served. :)
Coming up to our 45th this May.
Got my annual review on the 25 of this month they have keyed it to my birthday so will be getting blood drawn every birthday from now on nice.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning folks, a straight 5.0 today, out for Chinese food tonight 33 years wed, fbg will be a tad higher Thursday morning.
Happy anniversary. Good number that, 33 years - more than half your lives I would guess. @JohnEGreen that 45 years is something to be proud of as is the fbg. Can you not change the date of tests to before birthday?

Last edited:

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 6.2 after better sleep but still feeling really yuk. Head pounding and now all moved to the other side of my face. Hate cold viruses.
@trick60 happy anniversary, enjoy your evening.
@Ziggy2017 sounds like you had a better night, enjoy bacon brekkie.
Have a good day everyone. Stay well, stay safe.
Shame PM...diabetes is hard enough to manage when we're feeling well...if you were nearer I'd have a pot of good home made chicken soup on the stove for you...it works wonders...chin up.