What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen, but not those thieving little s**ts who broke into one of our fellow members house.
Well today a 6.3 greeted me this morning. I'm happy with that.

Well folks today I am left unsupervised, but have been given a list of chores, but it seems to have been eaten by the dog, yes no. I don't think that excuse will work because we don't have any pets, perhaps I should tell Mrs J the truth......nah that would be out of character.
Whatever, wherever enjoy. Tomorrow is bin day.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Good morning. My score this morning echoes that of the football match I saw at the weekend.
For BGL that leaves me neither cheering like Man City, nor crying like Chelsea. Just somewhere in between.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Someone has tried to break into my house drilled the locks on patio doors but my alarm has gone off as they have entered police reckon they have been after tommys car keys my bgs are through the roof
Jeepers Karen blooming heck

What a scare and no wonder your sugars are through the roof

You my very good friend are going through some rotten luck of late

Hugs and hugs Karen bless you xxx

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
B***** all you can do about it, and when you can't do B***** all...
Let go of the Tiller,
( pointless really wasting good energy fighting some of life's more perverse decisions.)
and let the wind take you where it will....
I did precisely that jjaark...breathed deeply...managed to give up some blood on the third attempt better than last time...and my INR levels were spot on...so a two week break there before the next appointment...coffee then a gentle stroll with Harry.

Reactions: geefull and ziggy_w

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
7.9 this morning that's just about in the happy range for me!

Spending a lot of time behind my desk today, going to make sure I get up when my Apple Watch tells me to. I am normally a very disobedient Apple Watch wearer. After all the scary stuff in the press about too much sitting being bad, I am a reformed chacter and will OBEY when my watch ever-so-politely reminds me to get off my backside.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

P62

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hahaha....welcome to UK 2019.

That'll be WAY down there list of priorities.
Too many people going a few mile's over the speed limit to waste valuable resources on the more mundane stuff.:rolleyes:

Our criminals rights seem to override our own or societies needs, imho.

Same here. Can't have the law interfering with the criminals' legal rights. ;)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks everyone forensics been everything fingerprinted including myself took longer to clean up afterwards new locks all bought and fitted by my eldest son and dead bolts fitted were possible correction dose done for rising bgs cant eat nothing as stomach stilk in knots going to have a lie down as totally shattered once agaun thanks for all your kind thoughts normal services will be resumed tomorrow this made me cuckle but instead of day it should say month
FB_IMG_1540530412797.jpg