What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Someone has tried to break into my house drilled the locks on patio doors but my alarm has gone off as they have entered police reckon they have been after tommys car keys my bgs are through the roof

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning..feeling.apprehensive...anti-coagulation clinic where I know my INR levels will be though the roof with the addition of BP medication.. first a blood test to check on liver function my GP believes it will also be a good idea to do the HbA1c test too (not due until April)...this is one of his clumsy attempts to micro manage my diabetes...its not the right time for me...but what would I know?...in anticipation of both events woke to a 6.2...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Someone has tried to break into my house drilled the locks on patio doors but my alarm has gone off as they have entered police reckon they have been after tommys car keys my bgs are through the roof

To say nothing of bp and pulse! How horrible. I hope that by now your levels have come back down.
Did the police catch them?

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning..feeling.apprehensive...anti-coagulation clinic where I know my INR levels will be though the roof with the addition of BP medication.. first a blood test to check on liver function my GP believes it will also be a good idea to do the HbA1c test too (not due until April)...this is one of his clumsy attempts to micro manage my diabetes...its not the right time for me...but what would I know?...in anticipation of both events woke to a 6.2...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope it will go well. Harry would have loved the Bulldog -- she was snow-white with fawn patches.

Churchill would probably have been about as impressed as the KittenCat was.

Reactions: HarryBeau

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope it will go well. Harry would have loved the Bulldog -- she was snow-white with fawn patches.

Churchill would probably have been about as impressed as the KittenCat was.
Thanks Saskia...its just frustrating for me I know my HbA1c is likely to have risen...not due for another two and a half months...and since my GP seems to know naff all about T2 management sometimes I want to shout at him!...Churchill is a pretty chilled out cat...we call him chilli for short...he tolerates one bulldog just:angelic:

Reactions: OrsonKartt