What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and to those who are watching closely the games the media are playing over Brexit.
A gentle 5.8 for me's this morning.
For me's it's another day and another hospital, the eye op. follow up.
Have a good day folks, no barking at the postman or dressing up as a traffic warden. Billy Connolly once said " Trying to act your age is as sensible as trying to act you house number "
Must go, another telling orf awaits from Mrs J.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. I’m with Alf and his mates today 5.8.
Weather calmer in W Sussex which is good for running errands today.
@johnpol hope your levels settle down.
@Bubbsie enjoy your day with Harry and Mr Churchill and the coffee pot.
@True Blue if you are near Sainsburys the do bread called HiLo which is only 5g a slice. I have one slice toasted most mornings. Btw they dont get many in so you may have to ask.
Have a great Friday everyone. Stay well, stay safe.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last edited:

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Cheers @JohnEGreen

good advise..its been Goa..been going since 2010..7 times (8?) skipped two years for mexico n thailand

Cue gratuitous posting of holiday snaps..

mexico rained 3 days..:rolleyes:
View attachment 31833

thailand rained for a week..:rolleyes::rolleyes:...:hilarious:
View attachment 31834

loved them both, regardless.

critters everywhere in mexico.,,( seen little in india ..dogs cats.cows, but no monkeys, snakes or mongoose.:sorry: )
View attachment 31836

View attachment 31837

and done koh samui,
Ko Pha-ngan
koh tao AND the khao san road, just Loved, loved bangkok, baby...( pure madness )

View attachment 31838

was lucky enough to be there for the water festival
View attachment 31840

but cant ever remember seeing rain in india ..?

Here's one in india of Lauren of arabia (arabian sea..;))
just before we crossed border into maharashtra.

View attachment 31835
It rained on my first trip to India. Just hit monsoon season.

Would have rained on my last trip to South India but the monsoon was late rising in the Bay of Bengal so it missed us by a week and simply followed us around the South.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
5.5 exactly..

After a pretty carb heavy day yesterday in terms of bread and other stuff and not being quite sure when I last ate I’m pretty happy with that..though less happy that I’ve run out of test strips because my other container is also empty!..oops!

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...had a great sleep last night really needed it...looking forward to pottering around the house today & a walk with Harry Beau...and another cup of this gorgeous coffee...woke to a 5.9

Yes, this is lovely coffee. :) And this morning I nuked it to just the right temperature.

Give a purrrrrrrr to Harry Beau and Churchill Charmant for the KittenCat and me, won't you, please? ^. .^

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’m approaching I give up! Diet not going well! low carb not going well! Still got a cold ! Moaning about to stop 7.7 this blustery morning but I’m volunteering today so my smile is on .

I'm on the approach ramp too, @Goacher55 . Maybe I should volunteer to do something today too -- at least you can feel like you are turning the tide a bit for someone else. Hmm .. you've given me an idea for something I can do this morning. I hope your day is going well by now.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.2 today. Very late dinner. Weight dipped to 10 stone 8lbs yesterday and I ate more as a consequence. So lots of moussaka with cabbage followed by cracker and cheese/nuts and a large glass of red.

Dashing out now taking hubby to work but wanted to share.

http://www.fathead-movie.com/index....wd775wKcNIaO76IOF0t7WHURpxHgf2JvISlijoziI_MqU

Happy Friday everyone.

better..now us technophobes..(facebook haters non users) can see it..:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

good post, soldier..
point excellently made.
stand down.:D

YourAdviceSucks.jpg

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@SaskiaKC hello I dont like to think of you on that approach ramp...what can we do? Sending hugs to you and KC from me Bobs and Daisy.