What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Newly diagnosed and 6.5 this morning, which isn't too bad as it's been a lot worse before!
Terri
Type 2.
Hello, @Lolabear1 . Welcome to the club we didn’t really want to join, but are glad we did. That is not too bad fasting level there. Well done.
Have you seen the welcome info for new members yet? Here is a copy...

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/basic-information-for-newly-diagnosed-diabetics.17088/
Have a read and have a look around the forums. Lots of helpful advice. Also, it would be useful if you completed your profile to include type of diabetes, and listed medication. That helps others give relevant advice.
Best wishes.
Pipp

Reactions: Prem51

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yesterday was 9.1.
Today 6.1. Seeing new nurse today. I keep training HCPs and then they leave. Not sure if that is good or bad. Hoping it is good, and they are taking their new found expertise and spreading the knowledge. ;)

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Doing double takes at my meter today, woke up at 6am to a 3.7 and confirmed it as well.
Last night I was running a 4.4 before I turned in for bed.

Hope all of you have a glorious hump day! :cat:

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
So 5.9 today at 06:14 . Bit strange , went to bed on a 4.6 with hardly any carbs yesterday . DP Is on with a vengeance. . Maybe get up earlier for brekkie . See what happens