What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Been to Cumbria for a few days didn't have internet so last four days FBGs below. Don't like seeing the last couple. Another fast in order I think!
Mon 5.7
Tues 5.9
Wed 5.8
Thurs 6.5
this morning 6.2

Severe_Needle_phobia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Been told lies , fake people
Been to Cumbria for a few days didn't have internet so last four days FBGs below. Don't like seeing the last couple. Another fast in order I think!
Mon 5.7
Tues 5.9
Wed 5.8
Thurs 6.5
this morning 6.2
@ryhopian I'd love to have 6.5 as my highest reading .
All I can say is congrats on your great numbers .
Hope you and yours have a nice weekend .

Reactions: geefull and Prem51

Severe_Needle_phobia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Been told lies , fake people
7.6 this morning
Due to birthday bash yesterday I was expecting double figures after going overboard with the alcohol and a Chinese takeaway ( first one in years ).
Due to overdoing it on the Smirnoff I feel like after a coffee I shall crawl back to bed for a few hours .
Might be a year older but definitely none the wiser lol .
Have a nice Saturday everyone.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
7.6 this morning
Due to birthday bash yesterday I was expecting double figures after going overboard with the alcohol and a Chinese takeaway ( first one in years ).
Due to overdoing it on the Smirnoff I feel like after a coffee I shall crawl back to bed for a few hours .
Belated birthday wishes i often overdo it on the smirnoff

Reactions: philchap1

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
7.6 this morning
Happy birthday

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good afternoon all :)

was 4.9 this morning

we were off out early this morning to take advantage of the day before the threatened rain arrived ;) nice long walk by the golf course and along the shore earlier, there was a ladies charity golf tournament going on and when we got to the furthest point mr gee was offered a bit of homemade carrot cake and a cup of Pimms by one of the support people since they were just packing everything up :hilarious: and very good cake it was too he says. I had coffee :angelic:

Hope your day is treating you kindly :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
6.3 this morning all I can put it down to is the stress of the last few days having to go to QMC on Wednesday losing my best mate to cancer and being unwell with abdominal pains sickness and diarrhea for a couple of days and having to miss all my meds for a day when feeling to sick to take them then there's the heat so even though only having 17 gms of carb and 500 calories yesterday ended up with 12.1 at bed time and this mornings highish for me FBG.