What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6/ 5.7 who knows, sleepless night. Hot hot Hot all night. Plus dinner out last night compliments of Boris eat out to help out scheme. Grilled halloumi and steak with veg VERY LATE 9PM START only time we could get booked in.
Nothing to eat til @12 noon today - egg mayo then bs started to come down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200813-194057_LibreLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20200813-194057_LibreLink.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 20200813_194451.jpg
    20200813_194451.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 203

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
4.8 this morning, woke up twice in the night can not get what they did to my mom yesterday just hope CID can catch them, but it keep wake me up can not stop think about the evil in some people good job she was not hurt!

Reactions: philchap1

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 this morning, woke up twice in the night can not get what they did to my mom yesterday just hope CID can catch them, but it keep wake me up can not stop think about the evil in some people good job she was not hurt!
Sorry to hear this. I despair at humans some times.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hope your Mum is OK now it can be pretty bad round here at times.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
After a week of happy numbers - not so happy this morning FBG 6.00. Not sure if it was the whole baked trout and veg I had last night for supper (delicious) but more than likely its stress related; I have a very difficult interview with the doc this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: philchap1

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

Great run of fasting numbers lately, @DJC3. Really well done.
@Ryhia -- Keeping my fingers crossed that the interview with the doc goes well. But yes, stress can definitely do this to you.
@PatsyB -- Hugs. Hope your mom feels okay.

Fasting blood sugars today were 4.9.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

Great run of fasting numbers lately, @DJC3. Really well done.
@Ryhia -- Keeping my fingers crossed that the interview with the doc goes well. But yes, stress can definitely do this to you.
@PatsyB -- Hugs. Hope your mom feels okay.

Fasting blood sugars today were 4.9.
Thank you @ziggy_w.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @ziggy_w it’s a surprise every morning! I never really know what to expect.
@PenguinMum massive hugs coming your way does it continue to rise during the morning or does it settle?
@PatsyB hugs to you and your mum too

Reactions: ziggy_w

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1

Hope MAM’s ok

Reactions: PatsyB

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @ziggy_w it’s a surprise every morning! I never really know what to expect.
@PenguinMum massive hugs coming your way does it continue to rise during the morning or does it settle?
@PatsyB hugs to you and your mum too
Thanks so much. I have to eat something or my bg continues to rise. So I had my usual slice of HiLo toast with even thicker butter and before lunch it had come down 1.0.