What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1597402578411.jpg

Reactions: philchap1 and DJC3

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done for coming back and posting. Hope the bathroom gets finished soon.
Thank you, really struggling with my OCD with it, yesterday they left at 11:30 without saying anything and nobody came back, Monday the guy left at 1:30 saying the labourers would be round to clean up but they never showed, I just feel very uncomfortable in my own home :( just want it finished but as they are running between 2-3 houses a day its taking too long for me xx

Reactions: DJC3

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
7.4 for me, had 2 hobnobs before bed even though I was in the low 9's as I don't want to risk hypo's when we've got workmen coming in etc

Had a call from DSN yesterday as emailed her about getting a NovoPen 5 as edging ever closer to the max 30U the Echo can deliver in one go so she checked the cupboard and is posting one out to me
xx

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
. @kaylz91 its so disruptive having a kitchen or bathroom done so hope it gets finished and you can breathe again.
thanks, we had the kitchen done a few years ago but it wasn't too bas as we weren't going through a pandemic at the time! The bathroom should have been done this time last year but there was issues between the contractors and the council on fixtures and fittings! Then we were due but lockdown happened, then they were supposed to start last month but on the day one of the lads was sent home unwell, its just a total nightmare, wouldn't be so bad if they kept us updated on what was happening even! Just something I could really do without, getting dehydrated as barely drinking during the day as can't use the bathroom or wash my hands or anything, pray for me please! lol xx

Reactions: DJC3