What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Forgot to update this morning ... I had 7 on finger prick and 6 on libre... it was a bit high and has been in 7 pretty much whole day despite it being a fasting day. Only in evening it started coming down after i was back from gym... I hope this is, as explained by Dr. Fung, my liver getting rid of fat ... as if its not that then I am just not sure what is going on here...

Irrespective I have decided to extend my fast to tomorrow and see what happens... so perhaps another 60 hrs or maybe even 72 hrs fast if I can pull it through...

I wont lie I am at the moment feeling very nervous ... what if all good results I have been seeing are about to go away...

One more thing that happened pretty much whole day was a bit of continuous headache... not severe but nagging... it went away after my 45 minutes of exercising...

Its all those endorphins.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 on xdrip and 3.4 on libre... and at the moment 59 hrs 30 minutes into fasting so a lower reading was expected and is in fact quite well deserved, even if I say so myself :D :)

@DJC3 you were right about electrolytes and headache... somehow I thought I had taken the electrolyte tablet day before but I found later yesterday that the tablet I was meant to take was sitting on the countertop.:facepalm:

Lelliee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Horrible morning spikes upon waking! I'd love to have the figures lots of you get first thing

Attachments

• IMG-20201213-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20201213-WA0000.jpeg
    954.2 KB · Views: 183