What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
:):):):rolleyes:;) yes Ian I am sad to read of your many troubles in GB at the moment.. I did mix the salat myself though :)
Don't be sad for us as all self inflicted but some are lapping up the resultant chaos and misery. You hygge down and chuckle, hun. Salat is always godt:angelic:

Last edited:

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.1, and a hacking cough that doesn’t appear to be covid.
Methinks a repeat duvet day. What is left of the day, as I slept late, and very soundly.

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning which is perplexing. Didn't get to do the walk planned yesterday as the weather was just too foul. Ended up just walking around the shore of Windermere before proposing to my now fiancee there rather than on the top of a hill. Some celebration at an Indian in Kendal which I expected to bring me up, but apparently not!

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
7.1 - Totally rubbish night. Not sure just what my root canal work has done. Back to D today to ask.

Oh yeah, have a good day everybody, :bored: .

Reactions: ziggy_w

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning which is perplexing. Didn't get to do the walk planned yesterday as the weather was just too foul. Ended up just walking around the shore of Windermere before proposing to my now fiancee there rather than on the top of a hill. Some celebration at an Indian in Kendal which I expected to bring me up, but apparently not!

Fantastic news, many congratulations! Windermere is beautiful, did you get down on one knee?

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations on your engagement x

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations to you and your fiancée @garyclark82 environment and betrothal seem to be good for bg. @Estragon hugs and I hope the D resolves issues. @LeftPeg it is indeed early days - managing The D really is the proverbial marathon not a sprint. @DJC3 wot, no glass (or more) of red with that meat? Y'all have a good day. I'mma having jab#3 then seeing a physio in Newmarket. He may think I'm a tad taller and nearer a normal weight than his usual clientele..

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggy_w and DJC3