What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.4 today things seem to be settling down a bit now blood sugar wise managed a walk to the corner of our street and back yesterday not far but last time I tried it made my self a bit poorly:).

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 today things seem to be settling down a bit now blood sugar wise managed a walk to the corner of our street and back yesterday not far but last time I tried it made my self a bit poorly:).
Wonderful to read that you are making progress John. The usual mixture of elation, confusion and determination from you all. Go Team D.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine was 5.5 this morning same as yesterday. That was a finger prick result as my freestyle Libre 2 sensor packed up after 4 days.
Contact libre and they will send you a replacement for free.

RosemaryJackson

hi all. 7.2 this morning. couldnt post as got up late for being picked up for my hand op. ended up with 15 stitches in the palm of my hand. you dont realise how much you use your hands until you cant! sorry for the lack of proper punctuation! 6.9 tonight

RosemaryJackson

hi all. 7.2 this morning. couldnt post as got up late for being picked up for my hand op. ended up with 15 stitches in the palm of my hand. you dont realise how much you use your hands until you cant! sorry for the lack of proper punctuation! 6.9 tonight

annabell1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
I know why it is high got to stop eating summer fruits especially after dinner at night time
my blood sugar this morning 9.0 then retested straight away it was 8.2 I still don't understand why that happens any way had breakfast and 4 hours after eating (forgot 2 hours) was down to 6.0

RosemaryJackson

unwittingly posted this more than once but cant cancel or delete. how do i do it? 7.4 this morning after a very painful night