What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Is there such a thing as a triple meh?
If so I am mehing x3.
8.8 today, dunno, didn’t ask. My food intake is recorded with great honesty. I haven’t been sitting around, so, meh, meh, meh.
It was my last test strip, too, so not able to check. New box of strips arrived in lunchtime post. Has been on the kitchen counter, daring me to test again. Not tempted, just going to wait for morning. Tomorrow is a new day.
This T2 never fails to confuse, even after 17 years of it.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is there such a thing as a triple meh?
If so I am mehing x3.
8.8 today, dunno, didn’t ask. My food intake is recorded with great honesty. I haven’t been sitting around, so, meh, meh, meh.
It was my last test strip, too, so not able to check. New box of strips arrived in lunchtime post. Has been on the kitchen counter, daring me to test again. Not tempted, just going to wait for morning. Tomorrow is a new day.
This T2 never fails to confuse, even after 17 years of it.

A hug, and an agree, and a winner for your attitude :)

Reactions: JohnEGreen and Pipp

RoughcutAU

FBG Fingerprick 6.8 Libre 7.9

This was after an overnight correction which is abit frustrating because according to the graph it did its job but then bounced back up to slightly out of target and cruised there before dropping back in target before breakfast test.

Now thats out of the way onwards and upwards! (Well not the BGL)

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
6.5 again this morning. @PenguinMum i feel you pain when that happens but could it be our livers dumping an excess amount of glucose in the morning on top of the DP expecting another day of exercise and needing the energy . Just a though. First day of school runs start today Where has that summer gone. No more lie-ins but on a plus more morning walks if not in work. Enjoy the day folks

RosemaryJackson

Morning all. 8.9 bedtime and 7.5 at 5am. Thank you @BrianDoc. Yep, stress is something very hard to control. I'm so very sorry for your loss, I know how it turns your world upside down. 18 months after it happened, I am still finding it extremely hard to come to terms with it.

RoughcutAU

Good morning. Happy Friday!

BGL fingerprick 5.8 Libre 6.4. Fingerprick it is!

Don’t think i’ll see another 5s FBG for awhile. Off on a cruise tommorrow!

Reactions: mojo37

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 6.2
Contour 5.4
Had to revert back to libre 1 as yesterdays new libre 2 read over, then down to 3’s then failed, had to replace it at 1am
Peleton this morning before work
The sun is out, enjoy your day everyone

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 7.3 so not good again but I did snack a bit yesterday. Going away for w/e and will try to be good though helps not having access to a fridge of food 24/7. Have a great and LC weekend everyone.
Enjoy your weekend away