What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
12.4 this morning still getting false readings while on nitrofurantoin antibiotics 5 days in
I do not think those are false readings-antibiotics may raise your blood glucose but it is still really high.

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

irish-colt

Dislikes
Ignorance being passed as expertise
Hi folks. Took my reading before dinner and again 1 hour after dinner. Not too bad all things considered. Looks lie the nonsense eating splurge I did yesterday is settling down.

9.4 mmol pre dinner
9.5mmol one hour after dinner.

Hopefully I'll have better numbers tomorrow. Just read about our American friends dental fees's.....ouch !! Hoping things pick up for you shortly. Have a good evening all and I'll post,hopefully, better numbers tomorrow

Onwards and downwards

A

asparagusp

Hi folks. Took my reading before dinner and again 1 hour after dinner. Not too bad all things considered. Looks lie the nonsense eating splurge I did yesterday is settling down.

9.4 mmol pre dinner

Hopefully I'll have better numbers tomorrow. Just read about our American friends dental fees's.....ouch !! Hoping things pick up for you shortly. Have a good evening all and I'll post,hopefully, better numbers tomorrow

Onwards and downwards

Are these American units?

Reactions: Cumberland

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.

9.4 mmol pre dinner

Onwards and downwards

You're getting there. None of us is perfect. Have you read my 1 pound of good roasted garlic Italian bread = 8lbs yet?