What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Thanks Phil, I've been fighting a sepsis :arghh:

Hi 13 lizanne,
Been away on holiday so sorry to just read of your illness with sepsis,do hope you are on the way to a full recovery wish you well. Kathleen

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning. 6.2 again today.

Due on a BA flight later today, wish me luck!

Hi Gooneral,
You will need lots of luck total shut down of computer systems yesterday in Spain of all BA flights long delays,hope they have got things running today for you.Wishing you all the good luck I can send you,and have a lovely holiday.K

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@Macgoo

Hello Macgoo and welcome to the Forum. Here, in my signature, as mentioned above, is the Basic Information we give to new members. Ask questions if you want to and someone will help.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there

I'm very new to this and Dr not been very forthcoming with info.

I'm on oral meds for my diabetes, but blood sugar on waking this am was 10.5.
Any advice most welcome

Hello @Macgoo ,

Welcome to the forum!

I notice you've already had kind responses from @mo53 & @daisy1 :cool:

Though your post is.perfecly on topic in this thread, you seem to be seeking advice on overal diabetes managment and control..?

I feel you may help maximise potential with responses to your query. If I moved you to your own thread..
If you wish this to be actioned? Please feel free to let me or any of the moderator team know..

Reactions: Cumberland

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Gooneral,
You will need lots of luck total shut down of computer systems yesterday in Spain of all BA flights long delays,hope they have got things running today for you.Wishing you all the good luck I can send you,and have a lovely holiday.K

Thanks @Granny_grump_ got away comparatively lightly with just a 30 minute delay. Was on my way home from a weekend away.