What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning,6.8 on this rainy morning:):).....had a good walk yesterday,visiting Kirkcudbright.Most cafes
were closed so temptation was removed.Bought a bottle of water from the shop,I know how to live it up!It was beautiful there,wish I'd taken my camera.The fishing boats were in the harbour and the coloured houses looked great in the sun,with the last of the geraniums,a beautiful town.

Last edited:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi everyone
BG today 6.3
Had one of our granddaughters and her boyfriend for evening meal yesterday did well until chocolate gateau come out gave in had a small slice, but BG could have been worse and it was nice! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
8.6 today its coming down a bit after a not too good 9.1 yesterday. I think its cos of my diet
Good on you just reduce the carbs they are the main culprit for pushing up our blood glucose levels fill up on veg and small amounts of protein. And ask questions on anything that bothers you people on the whole on here are very helpful and good

Reactions: heavyd

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wishing you well @Freema . Hope paracetamol can be tolerated and gives you some fever relief. Wishing you a more rested sleep tonight.

thank you dear I am really sweatty today... I do take cody-magnyls they work the best for me, think they are forbidden in most other countries... but today I have at least I have done something washed clothes in washing cellar been shopping and changed bed linnen... but feel tired... hope anyways to go to fitness tomorrow... should have been there today but had to cancel...